Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring Fever!

Spring is officially here! I love this time of year. It's not bone-chilling cold as winter and not sticky-humid as summer. Quite enjoyable is spring and, no doubt, it always makes me want to transfer my work to laptop and work under a tree at a local park! I'm looking forward to the Country Music 1/2 marathon, sharpening my guitar playing abilities, painting, traveling, a couple of Nashville symphony pops performances, and Memphis in May, just to name a few. Oh, how can I forget Mule Day! I'm bringing a few friends down this year so they can be a part of one of small town America's finer festivals! Here are some links to Spring events I'm looking forward to: www.muleday.com, www.cmmarathon.com, and www.memphisinmay.org.
Get out and play!

A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home