Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in awhile you could miss it." Ferris Bueller said it best about living life to the fullest. Yesterday, I found out a good friend was diagnosed with MS. It's still hard to believe since just 3 days prior we were all getting our groove on to Prince and Justin Timberlake. It certainly gave me a greater appreciation for my family and friends and the world that they mean to me. So, whenever I'm sitting around my house moping and dwelling on things I can't control, people, make me get out and roll down the giant hill at the State Capital!
I am grateful for the recent blogging explosion that my friends and I have found ourselves taking advantage of. I think it's cool to see life's commentaries that my friends and I are posting in the middle of the day! It's quite fun reading what people are thinking about during the day, whether serious or not, and it usually spawns some sort of odd randomness! Anyways, ta ta for now!


A.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger LB said...

Only if you promise to roll UP it a couple of times with me! I see you still don't have down the whole "working links" thing...I'll be over Friday! And, oh, to check the blogs at work...Apparently they're all too elicit for Metro's filters...you know us...we're nothing if not elicit.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger amanda said...

i just clicked on the tiddlylinks section and it pulled up your blog? hmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home