Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Saturday, May 20, 2006

celebrities love nashville, too!

This town's loaded with celebrities running around town! My latest brush with stardom since watching that movie with Keith and Nicole has been a couple of Titans. The General Mgr, Floyd Reese, runs by my office everyday around lunchtime, the same route, the same speed (he putters, but hey whatever works). Today, during the Tour de Nash, Nashville's own version of the Tour de France celebrating our very cool greenways and bike lanes, I cycled 12.9 miles with Eddie George! He was looking VERY buff in his spandex!
This is just weird because I never run into famous faces!

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger fabricsnob said...

glad one of us sees famous people once in a while.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jennifer Thompson said...

Amen, Fabric Snob. I'm very sad that I have been here almost a year and have yet to see one famous person! (Unless you count Rubel Shelley.)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I have been here two years and the only celebrity I've seen out and about are the twin guys from Hee Haw..whose name I can't recall right now....ugh

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger fabricsnob said...

I think it must be because I live in my own little world and don't really look for the "famous" people around here.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger RC said...

michael...that's hillarious.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home