Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Friday, October 06, 2006

barney fife strikes again

Why? Really, why! Of all the speeding tickets I've accumulated over the years, I have never been able to flirt my way to just a warning. And I still have not mastered this art. Some women get the Chippendale cops. I, however, am a magnet for all the Barney Fife, old farts out there with nothing better to do with their time but to point a radar gun to unsuspecting me.

For all you traveling this weekend, be careful out there. Drive the speed limit. More importantly, look at your license tag and make a mental note of the expiration.

For all you Nashvillians, beware of Barney Fife near Berry Hill patiently waiting for his next charge to fill his quota. If not, I'll see you in traffic school!

5 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Al said...

When did you get this one?

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger amanda said...

friday afternoon. and i thought my tags expired in October. he informed me otherwise. boo.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Katie said...

TOO BAD. Perhaps you should quit speeding?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger amanda said...

thanks katie! i was going the same 70mph speed everyone else was...

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I ran into a Barney Fife a few weeks ago while driving downtown.....

Gotta love them....

Or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home