Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

tagged by the fabricsnob

3 things--

That Scare Me: snakes, violent crime, and jumping out of a playground swing after going really high
People Who Make Me Laugh: my 22-month old niece, my witty real friends, and the cast of "Friends"
I Hate: such a strong term...let's say dislike...arrogance, disloyalty, and brussel sprouts
I Don't Understand: Geometry proofs, "The Matrix", and government politics
Things on My Desk: coaster, keyboard, and mouse
I'm Doing Right Now: typing, thinking of the 2nd thing, and tasting Al's screwcap wine that supposedly tastes bad but has a pretty bottle
I Want to Do Before I Die: have to officially insert extra pages into my Passport, raise a family, make a comfortable living using my artistic talent
I Can't Do: smoke a cigarette, roll my R's, stand shots in my arm
I Think You Should Listen to: all genres of music and your parents
You Should NEVER Listen to: people who say you can't do something
I'd Like to Learn: how to sew, how to serve in tennis, the sport of kayaking
Favorite Foods: gourmet pizza, tacos and fresh salsa, and breakfast for supper
Beverages: English ale, Coke, and milk
Shows I Watched as a Kid: Growing Pains, Dukes of Hazzard, Smurfs
I'm tagging: anyone who wants to play

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger fabricsnob said...

you've got a start on the sewing.
Strongbow is available at Publix.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger amanda said...

ah true. my mom and sister-inlaw are getting fun running shorts for the next holiday coming up!
Publix is fast becoming a UK supplier! they were sold out of Weetabix the other day and i had to go Kashi. It's just not the same...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home