Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas after-party

Christmas tops my favorite holidays because it's festive and fun, but mostly because it's fun sorting what Christmas presents I got and reorganizing them around my house and using them. I rarely get stuff that I don't want since my family prefers the practical side of giving. This year's present list includes an iShuffle (which I've no idea how to operate), a spa gift certificate, yogic Kermit (ok, maybe not practical, but definitely cool!), Pandora bracelet, Irish lucky Nutcracker, calendars, socks, sparkly picture frames, lotions, and lip glosses. What a fun Christmas spent with my fun, witty family!!

What'd everybody else get??

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger CHADDDD said...

What is a yogic Kermit? A muppet doing yoga, perhaps?

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger amanda said...

something like that. it's a gold frog cross-legged and it bears a striking resemblance to kermit! it's pretty cool!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I got a DVR...go me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home