Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rainy reader

I thought Spring was right around the corner the other day though this weekend has proved different. Today's cold, rainy, dreary, weather is perfect for my couch, my book, and a hot cup of tea. I've been reading a lot lately. Here's some of what's caught my eye in the past couple of months:

"Cell" by Stephen King
"Slow Burn" by Julie Garwood
"Savannah Breeze" by Mary Kay Andrews
"One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich
"Emma" by Jane Austen
"Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs
"A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving
"The Innocent Man" by John Grisham
"Little Alters Everywhere" by Rebecca Wells
"Life of Pi"

What's your nose been into lately??

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger fabricsnob said...

Harry Potter 5- started it last night.

I hope you like the Janet Evanovich. That one is my least favorite in the series though.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger amanda said...

ya know, i checked out 'Hot Six' a few months ago and had a hard time getting into J.E. Same is going for the first of the series. currently, i'm reading Judy Blume's 'Fudge-a-Mania'. i also discovered at Borders today that there is a 4th Summer of the Sisterhood. i know what i'll be reading Sunday afternoon!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Al said...

I've got 2 great books that I'm reading at the same time. That's actually not unusual for me, but I had gone through a very unusual period that I wasn't reading anything. Anyway, "The Geographer's Library" and "A Taxonomy of Barnacles." So far, both seem to have a lot of promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home