Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Saturday, June 28, 2008

ESFP

Extraverted Sensing with Introverted Feeling

In reorganizing my closets & cleaning out stuff for Goodwill, I came across this paper that tells me about my personality.

ESFP's learn more from doing than from studying or reading. Check. ESFP's play the role of peacemaker. I can see that. ESFP's feel a special affinity for children & animals. Yep, that's me. ESFP's are keen observers of human behaviour, sensing what's happening with other people. True. ESFP's get a lot of fun out of life and are fun to be with. ESFP's are flexible, adaptable, congenial, and easy-going. They seldom plan ahead. ESFP's dislike theory & written explanations. A-ha, that's why I seldom read instruction manuals. ESFP's are resourceful, supportive, gregarious, fun-loving, playful, and spontaneous. That sounds like me! On the flip side, ESFP's feel frustrated if they do not find a place where they can use their gifts and be appreciated for their contributions. True. ESFP's may become distracted and overly impulsive, have trouble accepting & meeting deadlines, and overpersonalize others' actions & decision. Been there. Overall, ESFP's are exuberant lovers of life and interested in people and new experiences. Wow.

Hmm. Interesting. Between this and the life designer consultation I won at a door-prize drawing, is there some sort of sign I'm missing?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home