Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Geranimals aren't just for toddlers

I failed to mention in my earlier Kenyan post that after CM 1/2 the rest of the day included entertaining my family in town, hanging out at the Citgo station for the bluegrass jam (aka The Henpeck Market--a fabu good time the last weekend of every month!), and honky-tonkin' at the finer establishments of downtown Nashvegas. All this is important to say that I may not have run a full 26.2 marathon, but I participated in my own 24 Hour Marathon of Sleeplessness!
While consuming rounds of beer with my friends at Roberts Western World Saturday night we picked up a few cute gents, one bearing a caribou on his shirt pocket. Soon after, we had a new hand signal that looked something like Morris the Moose's antlers in childrens literature!
I didn't "finish" my 24 Hour Marathon of Sleeplessness, but amazingly, I did have a vast amount of energy reserve at 2 am that I would have done well on that 'Cram' show on GSN!

A.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger LB said...

Do you remember Tabi and I telling you about the guys that tried to pick us up at the beach last year? One was wearing a shirt with sailboats on it. Big, colorful, I'm-6-years-old sailboats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home