Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tag, You're It!

I've been tagged! Here are my 7 Q's & A's!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
~travel to Reykjavik, Iceland, Italy, Spain, and Greece
~own an art studio
~honeymoon in Maine
~go on a mission trip
~see a world wonder
~read the classic novels I never read from 7th-12th grade (no Cliff notes!)
~teach a class

7 things I can do:
~paint
~sculpt dirt
~cook
~make people laugh
~knit
~legally perform CPR (frightening thought)
~roll my tongue

7 things I cannot do:
~sing
~sew a pattern
~hold my breath underwater for more than 2 minutes
~run fast
~roll my R's
~smoke a cigarette
~lie

7 things that attract me to another person:
~kindness
~wit
~sense of adventure
~loyalty
~compassion
~belief in God
~life experiences

7 celebrity crushes:
~Matthew McConaghey
~Hugh Grant
~Kirk Cameron (in 7th grade!)
~Matthew Broderick
~Kevin Skarupa
~Drew Bennett
~Ben Affleck

7 things I say the most:
~kidding (thanks lb!)
~awesome (thanks lesley!)
~at work when answering the phone, "Disability, this is Amanda"
~at work after phone conversation has ended, "Really? Your 12 month old is ADHD??"
~Huh? (bad habits are hard to break!)
~What?
~Crap

Tag, You're It!
~LB
~Al
~Chadd
~Caroline
~Rachel
~Lauren
~Michelle Schull

Have fun!

A.

10 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger LB said...

ew

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

no kidding. i think that was my first piece of comment spam.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Al said...

what'd it say? what'd it say? and by the way CRAP! I don't have anyone to tag. Poor me. Sniff.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger amanda said...

don't worry, al, you didn't miss much. just some smutty blurb about las vegas hotels.
make up 7 people from different folks blogs to tag.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Just wandering by and thought I'd say howdy.

Howdy.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Zamandra says hello!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger LB said...

who's zamandra? are you trying to start a new nickname? ;-)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger amanda said...

lb, that's my mormon name...zamandra dickalyn...from the rum & monkey site!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger LB said...

my bad! I guess I just remembered the Dickalyn part the best! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home