Oi, mush!

a random assortment of thoughts, ideas, musings, and adventures around town

Friday, November 11, 2005

War Damn Eagle!

Hmm...looks like I've been blog slackerific lately. I've been a tad busy, ahem...in England, and there's way too much to tell about that trip to be covered in one huge post!

Speaking of huge, this weekend is a HUGE weekend for SEC football! My boys, #15 Auburn, are playing in the 109th meeting with #9 Univ of Georgia, also known as the Oldest Rivalry of the South. I'm pretty excited about this meeting and nervous since I think UGA's not leaving any room for mistakes from Auburn after the big loss to UF in Jacksonville. Shockley is supposed to QB for UGA, so we'll see how long he lasts coming back from injury. I'll also be keeping tabs on another HUGE game, Bama/LSU since the outcome of that one will likely determine the mood for the Iron Bowl (Bama/Auburn) next weekend!

And HUGE birthday wishes go out to Al today! War Eagle, girl!


Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

A.

5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello amanda,

Thank you for your informative blog, it is good to see that people are still sharing their knowledge and experience.

I am currently working on finding the latest information on children adhd when I came across your site. My passion is in the area of children adhd and after finding your blog, I believe we have a real synergy and that my subsrcibers would benefit from your perspective on the topic.

I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to have a look at my adhdpodcaster blog. If you think that we do have a common goal (which I think we do), then please feel free to post any relevant information to the blog.

Whatever area that ties into adhd would be fine, even if it is with relation to personal development (especially time management), you know how notoriously hard it is to keep track of time especially for us :)

Anyways, really looking forward to your post.

Thank you for the blog, keep up the good work

Warmest regards,
Hoe Bing

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger LB said...

HAHAHAHA!!! How did they know??

Oh, yeah...and ROLL TIDE!!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger CHADDDD said...

Has Rachel ever met Amanda? She never says anything random.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger LB said...

And Chadd is never sarcastic.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger CHADDDD said...

Yes...never.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home